Miercuri, 3 martie 2021, va fi prezentat un webinar cu titlul „Advancements in Sample Preparation Techniques for Solid Dosage Forms”, organizat de Teledyne Hanson Research. Se vor prezenta etapele și dificultățile preparării probelor din forme de dozare solide și extractorul de probe XTRX500 conceput pentru a face față provocărilor apărute.
Webinarul este gratuit dar este necesară înregistrarea pentru participarea la prezentarea de 60 de minute, plus o sesiune interactivă de întrebări și răspunsuri.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Choose the time that fits your schedule
15:00 / 3 PM EET
21:00 / 9 PM EET
3:00 / 3:00 AM EET
The ability to extract active pharmaceutical ingredients rapidly and consistently from solid dosage forms is critical to drug R&D, manufacturing, and quality control facilities. Traditional extraction methods based on mortar-and-pestle, volumetric flasks, and sonication devices have certain limitations due to instrument or operator variability (or both), which contribute to out-of-specification results and subsequent costly investigations. In this one-hour presentation and interactive Q&A session, the latest techniques for sample extraction are explained by pharmaceutical process automation experts.
- Dr. Richard Ladd, senior leader, owner and director of Richard Ladd Consultancy and Laddavis Scientific, with 30+ years working for AztraZeneca and 8 years for Waters Corporation, provides an overview of the most important sample preparation challenges faced in the pharmaceutical industry, and the latest techniques for improved extractions designed to reduce the errors associated with out-of-specification (OOS) results.
- Dr. Hugh Malkin, founder and CEO of the Cambridge Scientific Innovations Ltd. Group of Companies, and the developer of the XTRX500 Sample Preparation Extractor, describes the ability of high-speed crushing and pulsed-jet mixing to produce faster and more consistent and complete extractions of API from solid dosage forms for bulk assay, content uniformity and other applications.
- Pros and cons of traditional sample preparation techniques
- Top five opportunities for sample extraction process improvement
- Eliminating the variability due to human error and cleaning/carryover
- Underlying design and key features of the XTRX500 sample preparation extractor
From this webinar attendees will gain stronger insight into the factors affecting the speed and quality of sample extractions and how to overcome the most commonly encountered challenges using faster and more consistent automated methods.